Session Cases Hard Copy
- The Scottish Council of Law Reporting’s major publication is its law report series, Session Cases.
- The Session Cases law report series contains all the key appellate decisions, civil and criminal, from the Court of Session and High Court of Justiciary in Scotland together with selected cases decided at first instance.
- Also included in Session Cases are all decisions, as issued, on Scottish appeals to the House of Lords and to the Privy Council. All judgments are reported in full
- The judges who gave opinions (judgments) in each case have the opportunity to review the report before it is published – this gives Session Cases its unsurpassed authority in Scottish courts.
Session Cases take precedence over all other law report series in Scotland.
- All cases are reported under headnotes and rubrics, providing the user with an easily absorbed guide to the subjects, the facts and the grounds for the decision.
- A useful feature is the summary of the arguments presented to the court.
To place a new subscription to Session Cases®
or for any enquiries about
your subscription, please contact
The Scottish Council of Law Reporting (Session Cases)
c/o Subscriptions Dept, Marston Book Services
160 Eastern Avenue
Telephone +44 (0)1235 465574
Fax +44 (0)1235 465556
Please note that the present subscription rates are:
Full Rate: £299 per annum
Reduced Rate for academic and international subscribers: £199 per annum
Reduced rate for those who also have a current subscription to a digital service which provides access to Session Cases®: £199 per annum (to claim this reduced subscription rate, please forward an email from the vendor of such a digital service confirming that you have a current subscription to a digital service that provides you with access to Session Cases® in digital form to email@example.com.)
Annual Bound volume only: Customers may also place a standing order for the annual bound volume only to be sent on publication (this service does not include supply of the paper parts through the year) at a price of £100 plus despatch and packing (calculated according to destination and type of postal despatch).
Editor: Andrew F. Stewart, LLB (Edin) Advocate
Deputy Editor: Alison N. Stirling, MA LLB (Edin) Advocate
Jane C Farquharson, LLB (Newcastle) Advocate
Ruth M Innes, LLB (Hons) (Abdn) Advocate
G. J. S. Lindhorst, LLB (Edin) LLM (Heidelberg) Advocate
Walter Mercer, LLB (Aberdeen), LLM (Aberdeen)
B T Smith, LLB (Hons) (Strathclyde) LLM (Harv) Advocate